1. Liverpool becomes the first team to score more than 2 goals against Middlesbrough at the Riverside Stadium for over 2 years.
2. Solomon Rondom becomes the second player to score a hat trick with his head, the first to achieve that is Duncan Ferguson.
3. Antonio Conte becomes the first Chelsea coach to win 10 consecutive games in a spin and could break Liverpool's 2013-2014 record of 11 wins in a row.
4. Manchester City defender Pablo Zabeleta scores his first Premier League goal for more than two years against Watford to help City end their 3 games winless run. Also, it is Manchester City's first home win in the league since September.
5. Finally, Zlatan Ibrahimovic becomes the first 35-year-old striker in the EPL history to score 9 goals in the league and 14 goals in all competition.
Do you have more records to add... Let's know in the comment section..
Arsenal legend Ian Wright feels the club's right back Hector Bellerin is too good to play for Arsene Wenger's team who are unable to mount serious pressure on title favourites -Chelsea.
The Gunners lost 2-1 to Everton on Tuesday, leaving them second in the premier league table but they could trail Chelsea by six points on Wednesday, if the Blues can continue their winning streak and beat Sunderland at the Stadium of Light.
Talking to BT Sport, Wright said: "It's not worrying for him but it's worrying for us.
"Simply because he, for me at the moment, looking around the world, yes there's decent right-backs, but he's up there in the top three, easily."